1) Chatbots – Chatbots is AI-based technology uses instant messaging to chat in real-time with your customers or site visitors. We can see chatbots everywhere from business websites, mobile app and even in social media. Uber also using chatbots to communicate with their customers and it becomes easier to hire cab even from the Facebook messenger, from slack or via google maps. Customer can use the menu to choose the type of ride, make a request, track the location of the car and also they can send their friends estimated time of arrival and can also make payment.
2) Voice Search – Voice search in 2019 is significant and growing. Voice search plays an important role in providing all the relevant information that people are searching for through audio content. Voice search depends on voice recognition and on local as well as structured data for context and artificial intelligence to extract meaning and mobile indexation to confirm preferred services.
3) Video Marketing – Over the past years, a video has become an integral part of digital marketing. Instead of sending an email or written testimonial, people will simply start recording videos. Video popularity continuously increasing with the help of mobile tech and apps. Along with that the giants like Facebook, Instagram, youtube actively pushing it.
4) Influencer Marketing – Influencer marketing is the method of researching, engaging and recognizing the people who build high impact conversations with your customers. Influencer Marketing is a combination of old and new marketing tools. It has proven to be one of the most effective forms of connecting with a community. The best advantage of influencer marketing is that it quickly build your brand online and raise awareness among your target audience.
5) Augmented Reality – Augmented reality is the technology that expands our physical world, adding layers of digital information onto it. It is the integration of digital data with the user’s environment in real time. AR appears in direct view of an existing environment and adds sounds, videos, graphics to it. Augmented Reality is exponentially huge.